With more women becoming financially successful and independent than ever before, the need to consider carefully tailored, holistic financial planning advice is becoming of paramount importance.
We have a number of female adviser business owners within Sovereign, who appreciate the challenges of juggling work and family life and would be delighted to work with you to undertake a confidential review of both your personal and business goals.
Have you considered any of the following? Are you looking to:
- Take a career break;
- Retire early; Marry or divorce;
- Care for elderly relatives at some stage in your future;
- Raise finances for private education?
For your business:
- Are your affairs set up in the most tax efficient way?
- Are you considering buying into or selling a business?
- Is your business Will consistent with your personal Will?*
- Are your key Directors and employees appropriately protected?
Having established your key priorities and goals, we will create a bespoke wealth management plan to help secure your financial future.
*Please note that the writing of a Will, or advice given in this area involves a service that is separate and distinct from those offered by St. James's Place. Wills are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
If you would like to discuss your individual situation with us, please call us on 0113 254 9666 to arrange a meeting with one of our advisers, or complete the following form by clicking here.